Warranty and return policy
Here are some answers to Harry Potter: Magic Caster Wand warranty and return questions:
We want you to be happy with your Magic Caster Wand. If for any reason you're not, we have a 30-day return policy from your purchse or delivery date (depending on where you purchased your wand).
Where did you buy your wand?
- Online: You have 30 days from the delivery date to return your Magic Caster Wand (purchased online at harrypottershop.com or harrypottermagiccasterwand.com).
- In-store: You have 30 days from the purchase date to return your wand.
Further details can be found at harrypottershop.com/pages/faqs.
Your wand must be returned to the store where you made your purchase. Your original store receipt is needed to complete your return.
To return your Magic Caster Wand, it must be in its original condition and original packaging.
If you purchased your Magic Caster Wand at harrypottershop.com or harrypottermagiccasterwand.com, please contact the Harry Potter Shop Customer Service team to arrange a return.
What to know about returns:
- You'll need your online order number to complete your return (your order number is included on the confirmation email sent when you placed your order).
- Your Magic Caster Wand must be in its original condition and in its original wand box.
- If possible, package your Magic Caster Wand in its original shipping box.
- We'll provide you with a prepaid shipping label.
- Be sure to get a receipt when you drop off your package.
- Once we receive your return, we'll refund the purchase price back to your original payment method.
The Harry Potter: Magic Caster Wand has a 1-year limited warranty.
The Magic Caster Wand warranty is available at harrypottermagiccasterwand.com/warranty.
If your Magic Caster Wand isn't working as expected, please contact us for help. If our support team determines that your wand is defective and within the 1-year warranty period, we will let you know what to do next.
We'll do our best to replace your wand with the same design, but please know that wand design availability may change.
When you submit a warranty request, please include your wand serial number and keep your order confirmation email (online order) or store receipt (store purchase). Need help finding your wand serial number?
If the Magic Caster Wand design is different from what you ordered online, please contact the Harry Potter Shop Customer Service team within 30 days of delivery to start the return process.
You'll need your online order number to complete your return (you'll find your order number in the confirmation email sent when you placed your order). Once we’ve received your return, we’ll ship you a replacement wand (subject to availability).