Earn points and level up
When you're logged into your account, you can earn points and move up levels. When you first create your account, you'll be at Level 1. When you master a spell, you'll earn points and unlock additional spells.
To see your level and points:
- In the Magic Caster Wand mobile app, do either of the following:
- Just below your name, you'll find your level number (inside the badge), the number of points you have, and the number of points you need to level up. Initially, there are 46 levels.
How to earn points
You earn experience points as you master spells.
To master a spell, you need to successfully cast the spell a number of times: 5, 10 or 20 times (the number of times varies by spell difficulty). To find out how close you are to mastering a spell, go to the Spellbook and choose the spell. A progress indicator shows you how many times you need to successfully cast the spell before you achieve mastery.
When you're learning a spell, you'll earn 10 points for each successful cast. When you master a spell, you'll earn bonus mastery points (the number of points varies by spell difficulty) and possibly move up a level or unlock a spell.
After you master a spell, you'll see a badge on the spell's page in the Spellbook.
To find out which spells you need to cast in order to level up:
- In the Magic Caster Wand mobile app, choose the Level icon in the upper right.
- Spells you need to master will have a number (e.g. 0/10) to the right of the spell name.
Wizard tip! When you scroll through your Spellbook, spells that you've mastered have a badge in the upper-right corner.
Yes. When you reach the top level (initially there are 46 levels), you won't earn additional points. You can still cast spells, but you won't earn points or unlock new levels and spells until they're available.
If you're not earning points, here are some things to try:
- Make sure you're logged in to the Magic Caster Wand mobile app. In the app, tap the Profile icon , and then choose Log In.
- Make sure your wand is connected to the Magic Caster Wand app (there should be a Wand connected icon at the top of the screen). Keep the app open while you cast your spells so you can earn points when you master them.
- You may have already mastered a spell. Once you've mastered a spell, you no longer earn points for casting that spell.
If the Magic Caster Wand app isn't accurately displaying your points and levels, here are some things to try:
- Make sure you're logged in. Can't log in?
- Force close the app and then open it again.
- Log out and log in again. To do this, choose the Profile icon , the Settings icon , and then Log Out. Then, log back into your account.
Note If you log out or change your device, the mastery progress for any unmastered spells will reset.
If you still need help, please contact us.